Wednesday 21 November 2012

My first time using Illustrator.

So, today (21/11/12) our tutor gave us an assignment to design a recently founded company 'Develop' a logo using Illustrator only.

We weren't allowed to used copied images so everything had to be designed from scratch.

In the brief, our tutor had told us that the company is in the IT industry and expected the logo to have some sort of representation of that, they also expected two different designs from each of us.

As the company was to do with IT, I decided to implement the company name into a computer monitor. Because we weren't allowed to use copied images I had to design the monitor from scratch, below is my first attempt at anything in Illustrator. Safe to say, I need to practise but that's what this blog is all about, documenting my progression.

Enjoy,
Scott.


No comments:

Post a Comment